(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted navigation remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
• Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the functioning of the web.
• Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
• Third-party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use is the links to social networks that allow the content of the website to be shared.
• Analytical cookies: are those that, processed by Increab or by third parties, allow the number of visitors to be quantified and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of the users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. service users:
• Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
In the event that the User wants to modify the cookie settings of their browser, they can do so by configuring their options. The User will be able to find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
• If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. The user is informed that if they do not want the websites to put any cookies on their equipment, they can adapt the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, please let us know.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/ publications / common / Guias / Guia_Cookies.pdf